Home

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Silent Auction Painting

About a month ago my daughter came home and asked if I wanted to donate
a painting to her school band's silent auction. 

 I of course said yes and thought that a month
was plenty of time for me. 

Well this morning she reminded me that it was due
TOMORROW.
(panic)


Here's what I came up with. 

 I really like it and think it would look great in some teen aged girl's room. 

Happy bidding.



Some fun details.



 I love my stencils from Martha Stewart they add such depth.





(with frame)

These are the
stencils that I used.

I might have to go back to the store
and see what other ones they have.

2 comments:

  1. That is really cute Karyn! I can't believe you did this in one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this it's so pretty - are you sure you want to auction it off?!

    ReplyDelete